Use Code: D135 (Orders > $49)
(Excludes Drive Products)
The KneeRover® QUAD Jr. is an excellent crutch alternative that provides comfort, control, and all-terrain freedom. With FOUR air-filled tires, the QUAD Jr is perfect for easily navigating any terrain,including grass, gravel and dirt. It is ideal for small adults and kids recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg.
The KneeRover® QUAD Jr. has a lightweight, yet heavy duty frame providing strength and stability for the user. It is rated at 250 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 3'9"- 5'6".
OUTDOOR KNEE WALKER FEATURES:
• Four 9" Air-Filled Tires - For Outdoor/Indoor Use
• For Users: 3'9"-5'6" Tall
• Adjustable Padded Knee Platform & Handle Bars
• Automotive-Style Tie-Rod Steering Mechanism
• Adjustable Brake with Parking/Locking Feature
• Rear Drum Brake for Smoother, Consistent Control
• Easy Folding Mechanism for Simple Transport & Storage
• Weight-Bearing Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Minor assembly required; Tools Included
Interested in a Rental Knee Walker? Click Here.
To Order a New Knee Scooter: Click Add-to-Cart
Submit a Review...
Search by Keyword
M-S 7am-7pm CST