Use Code: D135 (Orders > $49)
(Excludes Drive Products)
Roscoe Gemini Seated Scooter
Gemini Seated Walker-Scooter provides Mobility for Patients with Lower-Leg or Hip Injuries.
Crutches can be awkward and unsteady. The Steerable Seated Scooter-Walker is a perfect solution for patients who can't bear weight on the Foot/Ankle, Knee or Hip.
A large gel-padded seat and convenient front leg peg allows movement while the non-weight bearing leg is elevated.
NOTE: These Seated Scooters are not for everyone. Please review this article.
• Ideal for Hip/Knee or Foot Injuries | Either Leg
• Large 8" Wheels - Front Wheels Turn
• Easy Seat Height Adjust - 4'11” to 6’6" Tall Persons
• Soft Grip Handlebars with Hand Brakes
• Turns Easily - Home or Outside
• Optional Padded Knee-Rest (ROS-30190) - Greater Comfort
• Weight - Bearing Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Warranty: 2 Years
Click To View Other Knee Walker Selections
Click to View Tips on Using Knee Walkers
Interested in a Rental Knee Scooter Walker? Click Here.
REPLACEMENT PARTS (For Help and Pricing, Call 1-877-342-1470)
TO ORDER: Click Add-to-Cart
Submit a Review...
Search by Keyword
M-S 7am-8pm CST