(Product Orders > $99)
Use Code: D135
Crutches can be awkward and unsteady; but the Steerable Seated Scooter-Walker is a perfect solution for patients who can't bear weight on the Foot/Ankle, Knee or Hip due to injury or illness.
The large gel-padded seat and convenient front leg peg allows movemet in comfort while the non-weight bearing leg is elevated. It’s a great short term (or even long-term) alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can be painful to the back or under arms.
NOTE: These Seated Scooters are not for everyone. Before buying, please review this article.
• Ideal for Hip/Knee or Foot Injuries | Either Leg
• Easy Seat Height Adjust - 4'11” to 6’6" Tall Persons
• Large 8" Wheels - Front Wheels Turn
• Soft Grip Handlebars with Hand Brakes
• Turns Easily - Home or Outside
• Optional Padded Knee-Rest (ROS-30190) - Greater Comfort
• Weight - Bearing Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Warranty: 2 Years
Click To View Other Knee Walker Selections
Click to View Tips on Using Knee Walkers
REPLACEMENT PARTS (For Help and Pricing, Call 1-877-342-1470)
TO ORDER: Click Add-to-Cart
Submit a Review...
Search by Keyword
8am-8pm CST Mon-Sat
DRIVE & WKW Brands Only
(48 States Delivery)