Cane, Quad CNQ - Four-Tipped Quad Canes by ProBasics
was $39.95 Special Price $24.95
Probasics Adjustable-Height Quad-Tipped Canes
ProBasics Quad Canes feature a unique four-point design which allows for greater weight-bearing and stability than a single-point cane. They are height-adjustable and the handle rotates, allowing for a proper fit with right or left hand use.
Probasics Quad Canes are available in Bariatric as well as Standard Capacities in either Small or Large-sized Bases and they have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Four-point design allows for greater weightbearing and stability.Probasics Quad Canes Brochure
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet enhance safety
- Small-base design allows for easier maneuverability
- Large-base design provides more stability
- Bariatric model base is double-plated base for added stability and weight capacity
- Handle rotates for left or right hand use
- Quad canes stand up on their own when not in use
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments
- Locking, anti-rattle ring - allows quick, safe adjustment
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculptedgrip reduces chance of slippage
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base
- Weight-Bearing Capacity: Adult: 300 lbs. | Bariatric: 500 lbs
- Handle- Height Range: Adult: 29-38 in. | Bariatric: 27-36 in.
- Weight: Small Base: 2.3/2.7 lbs | Bariatric 3.2 lb/3.6 lbs
- HCPCS* Code: E0105
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TO ORDER: Click Add-to-Cart
Write Your Own Review