Wheelchair - ProBasics K7 (WC7) - HD BARIATRIC WHEELCHAIR
ProBasics K7 (WC7) - Heavy Duty Bariatric Wheelchair
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty 22" x 18" Wheelchair with swing-away leg rests and Optional Elevating Legrests has a high-strength design to accommodate users with wider seat requirements and has a 450-lb. weight capacity.
The K7 comes in a variety of seat widths of 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 - inches and a weight capacity range of 450 / 500 / 600 pounds. ProBasics K7 wheelchairs feature a heavy-duty slide tube frame, removable desk length padded armrests, and easy push-to-lock wheel locks. Available with Elevating (DE) or Swing-Away (DS) leg rests. ProBasics K7 wheelchairs offer their users a strong, yet attractive option for the bariatric population.
- Swing-Away Foot Rest
- Optional Elevating Legrests
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Padded Upholstery with Chart Pocket
- Removable Desk Length Padded Armrests
- Dual Axle for Easy Transition to Hemi-height Seat
- 24" Rear Urethane Wheels With Durable Hand Rims
- Adjustable 8" x 2" Semi-Pneumatic Wheels - 3 positions
- Easy Push-to-Lock Wheel Locks
- Seat Widths: 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 - inches
- Weight Capacity: 450 / 500 / 600 lbs.
- HCPCS* Code: K0007, K00195 or E0990 (Elevating leg rests only)
TO ORDER: Select SIZE & LEG OPTION > Click Add-to-Cart
Specs Tab Under construction