Wheelchair - ProBasics WCR1616E - RECLINING, ELEVATING LEG RESTS
ProBasics Reclining Wheelchair with Removable Desk Arms & Elevating Leg Rests
The ProBasics Manual Reclining ELR Wheelchair has full back and headrest support with 13-in. headrest extension with head immobilizer and reclines from 90-160 degrees. It also features removable padded arms, black, padded nylon upholstery that resists mildew and bacteria, a chip-resistant silver vein finish frame, mag-style wheels that are lightweight and set back on the frame to prevent tipping when in the reclined position, easy push-to-lock brakes, and has a 300-lb. weight capacity (22-in width - 400-lb. capacity). Available in 17-inch seat depth with optional seat widths of 16, 18, 20 or 22-inches.
RECLINING WHEELCHAIR FEATURES:
- Reclines from 90-160 degrees
- Slide tube steel frame - Lightweight, yet Sturdy
- Attractive Chip Resistant Silver Vein Finish - Easy to Maintain
- Rear anti-tippers
- Easy Push-to-Lock Wheel Locks
- Padded, Removable Desk-length Armrests - Added Comfort
- Easy-to-Clean, Comfortable Vinyl Upholstery - Resists Mildew and Bacteria.
- Chart pocket on Backrest - Additional Convenience
- Headrest Extension with Head Immobilizer
- Elevating Padded Leg Rests with Pneumatic Piston - Infinite Positions
- Composite footplates
- Composite Hand Rims with Mag-Style Wheels - Lightweight, No Maintenance
- 8" x 1" Solid Rubber Front Casters
- Rear Wheels Set Back - Prevents Tipping
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (400-lb. for 22-inch wide model)
- Seat Width Options
TO ORDER: Select Options then Click "Add-to-Cart"
Specifications tab UNDER CONSTRUCTION